Intelligent, Autonomous Mobile Robots and Robot Kits for
Education, Hobby, Entertainment, Commercial
316 NW 17th Street, Suite A, Gainesville, FL 32603
Click here for ordering information & prices.
|Imagecraft ICC11 Compiler for Windows
ICC11 provides an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for programming 68HC11-based robots as well as many helpful compiler tools. Click here for a description of compiler tools included with the software.
The ImageCraft IDE is a Windows program that enhances the
command line based compiler tools. Our IDE is part of each Windows C Compiler package.
- Configuration Setup Wizard - makes loading, adding & changing target configurations a snap! Comes with configurations for popular boards.
- Project Builder - specify files that belong to a project and the IDE manages dependencies and automatic rebuilding for you.
- Faster IDE compiling than earlier versions!
- Button Bar with pop-up descriptions for quick access to functions.
- Works under Windows 3.x, 95, 98 & NT.
- Multiple Document Interface (MDI).
- CUA conformant editor with syntax highlighting.
- Terminal window with ASCII file transfer.
- ICC11: Bootstrap programming of internal EEPROM, external EEPROM (including Xicor X68C75), and external RAM.
- ICC12: BDM downloading via EVB912 & BDM POP.
- Add your favorite tools to the tool menu.
- Tight integrations with command line compiler tools. Set options with dialog boxes.
- Double click on an error message to jump to the source line with the error.
|ICC11 Compiler Tools|
This is a description of the compiler tools that are included in the ICC11 package. For a description of the Windows IDE, see above.
- Full support for floating point data types (IEEE single precision format).
- Built-in peephole optimizer - code quality is typically only 5% to 20% larger than compilers costing 10 times or more.
- Target-specific support such as embedded assembly, writing interrupt functions in C etc.
- Initialized global data.
- Relocatable assembler, linker, & librarian:
- SPECIAL FEATURE! Transparent support for discontiguous memory devices (e.g. multiple ROMs in different addresses; work around the BUFFALO writing to location 0x4000 bug; or leave hole for the internal EEPROM; etc.)
- Support for multiple code & data sections.
- Library source.
- Make utility for managing project file dependency (or use the IDE to avoid writing makefiles!).
- Comprehensive printed manual, approximately 90 pages.
- Source code examples and 3rd party libraries include LCD library, MIT Miniboard library, & the F1 board library.
- C-subset library is included.
- ~90 page comprehensive printed manual.
Refer questions, comments, or errors regarding this website to the firstname.lastname@example.org
All other questions should be referred to Tech Support
©1995-2000 Mekatronix, Inc.
All rights reserved.